Integrity in Law Enforcement
The Integrity Commissioner, supported by the Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity (ACLEI), is responsible for preventing, detecting and investigating serious and systemic corruption issues in prescribed Australian Government law enforcement agencies.
These agencies are:
- the Australian Border Force
- the Australian Crime Commission
- the Australian Federal Police (including ACT Policing)
- the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
- the CrimTrac Agency
- prescribed aspects of the Department of Agriculture
- the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, and
- the former National Crime Authority.
Michael Griffin AM is the Integrity Commissioner.
20 May 2015—Integrity Leadership—Integrity Commissioner’s address to Department of Agriculture
Senior Executive Conference
22 April 2015—Former employee of the Department of Agriculture charged with corruption offences
9 February 2015—Integrity in law enforcement—Integrity Commissioner's address to AFP Senior Officer Muster
4 February 2015—Building a corruption resistant system—Presentation by the Integrity Commissioner to the Border-5 Integrity Dialogue