Integrity in Law Enforcement
The Integrity Commissioner, supported by the Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity (ACLEI), is responsible for preventing, detecting and investigating serious and systemic corruption issues in prescribed Australian Government law enforcement agencies.
These agencies are:
- the Australian Border Force
- the Australian Crime Commission
- the Australian Federal Police (including ACT Policing)
- the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
- the CrimTrac Agency
- prescribed aspects of the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, and
- the former National Crime Authority.
Michael Griffin AM is the Integrity Commissioner.
19 November 2015 – Integrity leadership: countering corruption impulses in difficult environments - Integrity Commissioner's address to the Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference 2015
21 October 2015 – Annual Report 2014-15
If you have any difficulty downloading documents from this site please contact:
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
GPO Box 605
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Tel: 02 6141 2300
Fax: 02 6230 7341