Integrity in Law Enforcement
The Integrity Commissioner, supported by the Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity (ACLEI), is responsible for preventing, detecting and investigating serious and systemic corruption issues in prescribed Australian Government law enforcement agencies.
These agencies are:
- the Australian Border Force
- the Australian Crime Commission
- the Australian Federal Police (including ACT Policing)
- the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
- the CrimTrac Agency
- prescribed aspects of the Department of Agriculture
- the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, and
- the former National Crime Authority.