The Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity (ACLEI) supports the Integrity Commissioner in preventing, detecting and investigating serious and systemic corruption issues in:
- the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) and the former National Crime Authority
- the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service
- the Australian Federal Police (AFP)
- the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
- the CrimTrac Agency, and
- prescribed aspects of the Department of Agriculture.
From time to time, ACLEI may seek applications from talented and motivated individuals to fill various roles. While each staff member has their own primary responsibilities and duties, all ACLEI staff members are expected to be team-focused and to maintain a flexible approach.
No current vacancies
On 31 October 2013, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service, Senator the Hon Eric Abetz, announced interim recruiting arrangements for the Australian Public Service. As a result of these arrangements only current ongoing APS employees are eligible to apply for these vacancies. Further information regarding the interim arrangements is available at: http://www.apsc.gov.au/interim-arrangements.