The ACLEI Corporate Plan describes ACLEI’s strategic context and priorities for the year.
- ACLEI Corporate Plan 2020–21 (Accessible HTML)
- ACLEI Corporate Plan 2019–20 (Accessible HTML)
- ACLEI Corporate Plan 2018–19 (Accessible HTML)
- ACLEI Corporate Plan 2017–18 (Accessible HTML)
- ACLEI Corporate Plan 2016–17 (Accessible HTML)
- ACLEI Corporate Plan 2015–16
ACLEI Fraud and Corruption Control Plan
ACLEI Integrity Risk Reporting and Management
Procedures for determining breaches of the APS Code of Conduct
If you are concerned about your dealings with ACLEI or the conduct of an ACLEI staff member, you should raise the issue in the first instance with the ACLEI Executive Director Secretariat or the Integrity Commissioner. Any information provided in this way is received in-confidence. Should you remain dissatisfied, complaints about ACLEI can be made to the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
ACLEI Records Authority
The records authority developed by ACLEI and the National Archives of Australia sets out requirements for keeping or destroying records for the core businesses of Law Enforcement Integrity (Corruption Investigation) and Law Enforcement Integrity (Corruption Prevention). This records authority can be accessed on the National Archives of Australia website here.