- To report corruption please use the reporting form on our website or email email@example.com.
- For all recruitment inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on integrity or corruption prevention resources and training, email email@example.com.
- For all media inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.This email address is monitored on weekdays from 8:30am to 4:30pm AEST. We are committed to being as open and transparent as possible when responding to media requests, but we are usually unable to comment on ongoing ACLEI investigations or related criminal proceedings.
(02) 6141 2222; +61 2 6141 2222
(02) 6141 2300; +61 2 6141 2300
The phone numbers operate between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (AEST). Voicemail is available on both phone numbers outside these hours.
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
GPO Box 605
CANBERRA ACT 2601
- We do not accept or handle reports of corruption via social media. Anyone wishing to report corruption should contact us using one of the other methods above.
- Generally, we do not respond to comments or messages. Anyone wishing to contact us for any reason should use one of the other methods above.