- Please note: At this time, complaints or reports must be made by email (contact [at] aclei.gov.au) or using the reporting forms on our website.
- The ACLEI Report Corruption (02) 6141 2345 and Switchboard (02) 6141 2300 phone numbers are being monitored.
- ACLEI will continue to assess all complaints and reports that it receives.
- ACLEI will correspond via email.
- At this time you will not be able to make complaints or reports over the telephone or in person. ACLEI will also not be able to send mail via Australia Post during this time.
- For further government updates and advice about Covid-19, please go to www.aus.gov.au
- Frequently Asked Questions – ACLEI during the COVID-19 situation
- Corruption Prevention Concepts Factsheet – COVID-19 (February 2020)
Switchboard (02) 6141 2300; +61 2 6141 2300
Report Corruption (02) 6141 2345; +61 2 6141 2345
(02) 6141 2351; +61 2 6141 2351
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
GPO Box 605
CANBERRA ACT 2601
contact [at] aclei.gov.au